I sleep with the girl from **.
She's not on the pill so it's condom sex for the time being.
The Asian girl I slept with a few weeks back largely leaves me alone at work. I'm not unkind or dismissive, I simply act how I did before she pursued me. I'd feel bad but honestly, if you start chasing down a guy who never was much more than polite to you, and you bed him, you can't expect that now just because you slipped him the Vag he'll suddenly have you on a pedestal.
I make plans with another girl for my upcoming day off. She's thick below the waist and long, dark hair and a cute face so we'll see. She's been chatting up a mutual friend of mine about me/how excited she is so we'll see what unfolds.
It's Cinco de Mayo so I get cut out of work semi early. I meet up with my buddy and take in the crowd. I'm debating if I'll go to the girl from **'s place for some condom sex, or stay out and take my chances meeting some birds. I like the crowd, but I make excuses about not being in state despite some clear looks from girls to approach. I mentally sift through my roster and remember that I need to break up with my girlfriend once the current personal issues she has pass.
Some girls chat me up at work before I get cut but I'm simply not in the game. My head is nowhere and everywhere. I need to resolve my girlfriend situation sooner rather than later and it's presence in the back of my mind on things yet to do irks me more than I expect it would.
I see some cute birds when I get off, some thick legged, curves, and eyes that turn downcast after a longing eye contact. I don't approach because my best game is full intention or pure laconic, like everything for people like us, it's all or nothing. Anything in between just comes across as weak sauce.
She's texting me saying she's tired and I'm half on the fence for some condom sex and half on the fence to ride this out and observe and wait for the late night fade. I could care less about sex at this point...but the tiredness creeps up on me from behind and her bed is soft as fuck so I tell her I'm on my way. I need a good solid night of sleep to get things back to the starting line.
I pack it in and bid adieu to my buddy and the girl he's with at the moment.
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment