I've previously mentioned by Rule of 7, meaning that at the outmost, I have to meaningful interact with 7 women to sleep with at least one, but that often my average is more like 1 out of ever 3-4.
As for those girls with whom sex does occur, I find the average number of interactions before sex is 1-3. The type of girl I pursue and screen for will and would probably bang in less interactions than that if I really gamed hard/escalated, but that's just honestly not my MO. I'm simply not that hard up to get sex with a stranger and part of the enticement for me is shy girls that take a bit to pacify and make comfortable. I screen for girls who are on average, more shy, less overall sexual partners (roughly 2-7 is the number they virtually always quote me, that being said self reporting is the least reliable of all information gathering, but rather, I guess I subconsciously pursue girls who self report about this number if nothing else). Overly slutty girls tend to find me attractive and will flirt hard then adjust and dial it back, but quickly realize I'm not biting and then stop the pursuit. I'm simply not interested enough to carry them through the self doubt of my interest in them.
Met a girl of my favorite ethnicity, but as it turns out she has * kids. My phone almost flew out of my hands like it was made of syphillitic flesh. I made the mistake of dating a woman with a kid one time, and doubtful I'll even bother dipping my pen in that ink again. The eventual break-up is far more than I'm willing to walk toward knowingly and this isn't fucking Jerry Maguire and I refuse to be another dude in the revolving door of this/these kid/kids' life/lives.
The girl from ** is travelling out of town to )($)(#$)(# this weekend. I haven't brought up the "are we exclusive" talk because 1) I don't care enough to broach the subject and to do so would give her some power in the dynamic. I'll keep her guessing.
Some deeper level game is when you realize that if your inner game is tight, and if she feels relaxed and comfortable with you, in your arms, in your hands, she'll chill with the fuckin' million questions girls normally have.
The way dogs and children can sense anxiety/fear, girls as largely more emotionally intuitive beings, they can intuit this in others. When you come to terms with who you are, minus the existential problems you face later in life as you learn to truly not sweat the small things, you'll find that people will be drawn to you and that inner sense of calm/reserve that comes with the passing through of trials and tribulations......
Monday, May 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment