Friday, October 5, 2012

Be A (Better) Man


Go to the gym.
Fucking have interesting hobbies.
Read a book.
Follow world events.
Be active. Pick up some heavy weight occasionally.

Start training in a combat sport.
Be comfortable sometimes being the center of attention.
Bask in the hate of others.

Stop making excuses.
Create opportunities.

Get up early.
Work out.
Eat better. Eat more vegetables.
Less soda more juice.
Less alcohol more weed.

Go to an outdoor concert.
Go camping. Read a fucking book.

Take a chance.
Get fucked up until you puke on yourself and sleep outside.


Stop thinking.
DO SOMETHING.
Stop thinking.
Act.

2 comments:

  1. I like this post. Straight-forward and no bullshit.

    I've been chopping wood lately. fucking gratifying raising the axe and seeing the logs split. Fucking good exercise too.

    This post affords me the opportunity to use this expression: "I like the cut of your jib"

    You know what you should watch, and you'd probably like, "Baraka". A Documentary capturing the vast variation of the human condition. Kind of like, if someone made a motion picture out of National Geographic pictures. No dialogue though. Just imagery

    -j.h

    ReplyDelete