Monday, August 6, 2012

Do Whatever the F*&$ You Want





.....but don't apologize.

Soundtrack

I had debated a hiatus until things changed in a more, shall we say, legal way.
But then I realized, that I always accepted the risk in running this blog.
Despite all that's happened....to quit now would be like walking out on a no-hitter in the top of the 9th inning.
It's survived virtually everything else.....onward ho.

--
Remember Tiger Woods?
Remember that atrocious self-immolating conference on TV?
And he apologized. So they fucking crucified the guy.
When you just roll hard and keep walking.
People don't even know what to say.
They just keep with the same shit they were saying before you walked in the goddamn room anyway.

Now, remember the Elliot Spitzer (NY governor who paid escorts for sex) scandal?
Remember the whore service he used?

From Wikipedia, a little about the fate of the couple who ran the escort service:
"According to The New York Times, following this shutdown and their imprisonment, on August 10, 2010, former owners and managers of Emperors Club VIP, Cecil Suwal and Mark Brener, were married in Manhattan, New York and co-founded The One World Initiative.[5] The couple co-authored a book titled The Science of Activating Your Supreme Power. The book was published by CBN Media in August 2011. Their book forms the basis for a $35,000 course."


The lesson here is do whatever the fuck you want. Push the envelope.
BUT DO NOT apologize for moral or immoral choices. Choices that are no one else's business in the first place.
Choices that are crucified in public but as old as human nature.

Somewhere in human history long ago, before we were doing more than grunting and motioning to one another, a caveman gave a cave chick the nicest handful of mangoes, so she jerked him off.

But they crucified the guy. Fuck that noise.

"Be your own man, play by your own rules, and don't ask anyone for a stamp of approval."
      - Hunter S. Thompson

1 comment:

  1. I don't say this to sound arrogant, but I will
    regardless... from a very young age when I was
    about 16-17 I never asked anyone for approval
    or guidance. The end result in these actions
    is that people will leave you alone and not
    try to help you cause you seem to have 'figured
    it out on your own'.

    Throughout my life people have jabbed poked
    fun and try to dismantle my thinking, but
    I always retaliated in the same manner and
    with the same response. Who the fuck are you
    to tell me that how I'm handling my shit is wrong? you're just another human.

    When you throw this at people it eliminates
    all their judgements and leaves them speechless.

    or maybe I just love ending conversations!

    ReplyDelete