Friday, September 14, 2012
The 2 types of Guys on Earth
A Soundtrack for Her b/c I was near the Valley the last time I called her. Looking out at the ocean miles upon miles away from the world will have that effect.
Men fit into exactly 2 categories while walking the face of the earth.
The type that will try to fuck your longtime ex after you get married.
And the type that won't.
The larger context is there are two types of men: those that will do anything, cross any line, cross any guy/friend/whatever in order to get their dick wet.
And then there are those that won't.
---
I glance up and I'm surprised to see you.
I had forgotten you existed.
After you stabbed me in the fucking back I'd ceased to give a fuck if you were still breathing. Except to briefly smile as I thought about how shitty your life must be, what with the failed marriage, the alimony, the demanding job, the kid torn in the middle and her leveraging it against you, and the child support, and the stress and the tiredness aging you as has the stress with the fallout of the divorce, and how she fucking played you like a stupidass the 3rd time around.
And then you'd flit from my mind b/c fuck you, you fucking piece of shit.
But here we are, today, crossed paths. Almost 2 years later.
Fate or some fucking such nonsense.
You ask how I'm doing, and I look with the dead stare I've so perfected by locking away what remains of my humanity deep inside, long ago.
I give you the slightly incredulous short laugh of with a casual headshake that says "is this bitchass really being this pathetic right now? Does he stupidly think I would do anything other than knock out his fucking teeth given the chance?"
I turn and leave b/c life is short. Get busy living or get the fuck outta my way.
This year is counting down and when it closes, I'm hitting the road.
2 options on deck that I'll fall back on if I have to leave with almost nothing in hand.
I've crossed the mental rubicon.
At the end of the day, you are beholden no NO FUCKING OTHER PERSON THAN YOURSELF.
Your happiness is paramount. For if you are drowning, you cannot save another who is drowning.
Save yourself.
Then perhaps, if you wish, risk saving another.
But know this.
There are no happy women. You will never make her happy.
Women don't know how to be happy.
At best they are briefly happy, usually content, and flare up emotionally due to their whimsical and capricious nature.
Godspeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So this dude stole your Ex am I following the story correctly?
ReplyDeleteWhile your attidude is dark, Im pretty sure with your personality type people don't fuck with ya often
"tried" is the accurate verb.
ReplyDeleteit's the principle.
never had the balls for guys like that.
fuckin' clowns. they can't see the forest for the trees.
solo - good luck with the vacay. getting away to gain perspective never hurt anyone.
ReplyDeletewasn't that much of a vacay I'm back, still hustlin
ReplyDelete